Sunday, October 16, 2011

New phase of my career at Neudesic

My new engagement at Neudesic, which has started some few months back, has been awesome so far with the work culture and kind of work that is being done. I am impressed with company passion for latest technologies and products are awesome. Also I am feel lucky to work with people who are Microsoft MVPs in different areas, authors of some famous books and respected speakers who knowledge, writings and words are recognized throughout the technology industry. There is more to come for me with this engagement and I am looking positive about this.

One of the products that impressed me is Pulse. This is kind of facebook application (social collaboration), but at enterprise level and targeted for corporations. This is integrated to Microsoft products like Dynamics 2010 CRM, SharePoint.

With this, I will close this short post, but will continue to post about this engagement Smile

Have a look at some of the screen shots of Pulse. (Know more about this product at whatispulse.com and YouTube video at http://www.youtube.com/user/NeudesicPulse )

image  image

image image

image image

2 comments:

  1. Hi Suresh --

    I work as the Platform Evangelist here at HubSpot and noticed your post on Stack Overflow. Is there any questions about the HubSpot APIs that I can help you answer? Please feel free to just email at any time and I'll be happy to help you: amott@hubspot.com.

    Thanks and have a great day!
    - Adrian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Adrian. Def, I will reach out to you for any help regarding Hubspot.

    ReplyDelete